Mark Your Calendars!
We warmly welcome you to attend our 50th Anniversary celebration for a weekend of fun, reminiscing, & celebrating the rich history of Sherwood Care!
Everyone is welcome to join us for an Open house, Worship time, Concert in the Park, and Carnival & Community event.
Here is a brief outline of the weekends events:
Friday, September 27th
- Open House Tours will be conducted from 1:30 to 4:00
- Each tour will last approximately 20-30 minutes
- At 6:30 pm, join us for an evening worship service in the main dining room /lounge with Chaplain Adam, and guests.
Saturday, September 28
- “Gospel Concert in the Park” or our courtyard, featuring a variety of groups
- There will be a catered “Garden Tea”
- Short program with congratulations and greetings from individuals
- RSVP’s to this event are appreciated, for planning
Sunday, September 29
- Family friendly Carnival from 1:30 to 4pm
- This will be held on the green space next to the lake(by the back parking lot of Sherwood Care)
- There will be a DJ, Bouncy Castle, various carnival games, food trucks , prizes and fun
- These weekend events are open to everyone, staff, residents, families and the community.
- There will be Sherwood Care branded items for sale, prizes, keepsakes and an opportunity to donate to our Dining room and Lounge revitalization pro
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and share the posts
- If you want to volunteer for one of our events or would like more information, please call us at 780-467-2281 or click HERE to contact us by email
2020 Brentwood Boulevard N. Sherwood Park, AB T8A 0X1